The first time you handle Entel’s HT644 Series 2.0 portable you will be impressed by its superior build quality. The HT644 has been designed specifically for those requiring a no compromise marine portable.
From the rugged ergonomic design that fits comfortably in your hand, to the exceptionally loud audio, the HT644 Series 2 portable easily outclasses the competition.
The HT644 Series 2 portable is built to MIL-STD 810C/D/E/F for tough enduring performance and in addition and is fully Submersible to IP68 (2 meters depth for 4 hours).
Entel’s HT644 Series 2 portable will exceed the expectations of even the most experienced radio user.
Environmental protection to IP68 (2 Meters for 4 hours)
The practical HT644 Series 2.0 portable enjoys an IP68 (2 Meters for 4 hours) rated construction, which means that they are dust protected and fully Submersible.
Meeting MIL-STD 810C/D/E/F and providing commercial grade construction for tough, enduring performance. Entel's HT644 Series 2.0 portable conforms to stringent standards, enabling it to withstand the everyday rigours of shock, vibration and the corrosive effects of dust and moisture, ensuring many years of trouble free use.
2000mAh Li-Ion battery
The HT644 Series 2.0 portable is supplied with the latest intelligent Lithium-Ion battery technology as standard. One key advantage of Lithium-Ion battery technology is the way it eliminates ‘memory effect’ meaning there is no need to fully discharge your battery before recharging. Therefore you are assured a full charge each and every time you take your Entel battery from its charger.
Robust accessory socket
The socket has been specifically designed so that when an accessory is secured to the portable, the connection can withstand any amount of punishment; from dropping to careless misuse. Furthermore, the securing bolt incorporates a shearing point to protect the connector.
The HT644 portable provides all INT, USA & CAN Marine channels.
To avoid accidental operation your radios keys & controls can be locked by the user or, if set, automatically by the radio.
VOX hands free (with audio accessory)
When using an Entel VOX enabled audio accessory, your HT644 portable can operate totally hands free. All you need to do is talk and the HT644 portable will automatically transmit for you.
The HT644 Series portable has the facility to scan for an active channel. When the channel is found, the radio will automatically select the channel for you.
- Frequency Range 156 - 163.275MHz
- Channels All INT, USA & CAN Marine Channels
- Channel Spacing 25 kHz
- Communication Method Simplex / semi duplex
- Antenna Impedance 50 ohm
- Antenna Whip / stubby
- Battery Type 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery pack
- Power Supply Voltage 7.4V DC
- Current Drain (nominal) 40mA
- Duty Cycle (5/5/90) 12.5 hours
- Microphone Internal condenser microphone
- Operating Temperature -20° to +55°C
- Construction MIL-STD 810C/D/E/F
- IP Rating IP68 (2 meters depth for 4 hours)
- Size (mm) 59.5(W) x 130(H) x 37(D)
- Weight 277g with battery and aerial
- Power Output High – 5W / Low - 1W
- Modulation 8K0G3E/16K0G3E
- Oscillator Method PLL
- Frequency Stability 2.5PPM
- Maximum Deviation ±5 kHz
- Audio Distortion < 5% (1 kHz 60%)
- Spurious Emission -68 [dBc]
- Hum & Noise -40 [dB]
- Receiver Type Double Super Heterodyne type
- Sensitivity -0.25uV (12dB SINAD)
- Frequency Stability 2.5PPM
- Spurious Rejection -60 dB
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity -60 dB (Narrow) , -70 dB (Wide)
- Distortion < 5% (1 kHz 60%)
- Hum & Noise -40 dB
- Audio Output 1W